Minneapolis residents and business owners are encouraged to come and learn more about the City’s Development Services Customer Service Center where staff are committed to helping contractors, developers, business owners, homeowners, and landlords navigate the City development process effectively and efficiently to obtain all necessary reviews, licenses, permits, and inspections needed to complete projects.
Wednesday, April 30th, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Speak to City staff to make sure your home remodeling project meetings zoning, building code, and other requirements.
- Learn the ins and outs of home business licensing.
- Learn how to request a critical parking permit.
- Meet Mayor Hodges and Council Members 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- Take home a FREE radon home test kit (while supplies last)
- Purchase residential home building permits until 6:30 p.m.
- ·Attend FREE 15-30 minute informational breakout sessions.
250 South 4th Street
Third Floor, Room 300
Map and Parking Information